skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Notes on Credit Markets
Monday, March 30, 2009
Online Futures Game
Playing this
online futures game
by CME.... You can simulate a speculator or hedger and try to make money. It is a very
popular
game apparently.
I played 15-20 times simulating a "speculator".
I was averaging $700-$900 when listening to the "news" of the game. When I turned the sound off, I was averaging $1500-$2000. That's interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(10)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(5)
Online Futures Game
In defense of Securitization
A Year after Bear Died
Credit Investments of Warren Buffett
CDS of GE
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(3)
About Me
Volkan
Experience in fixed income capital markets as a quantitative analyst/strategist, risk manager, credit portfolio trader, credit analyst, modeler and developer.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
The Big Picture
10 Weekend Reads
17 hours ago
Calculated Risk
This is the End and a New Beginning
7 months ago
naked capitalism
Links 5/7/2022
4 years ago
Hedge fund
Technology is money
8 years ago
Paul Krugman
The Blog Moves On
8 years ago
FT Alphaville
If you can’t beat them, join them
9 years ago
Steen Jakobsen's Chronicle
P1 Business -
10 years ago
Accrued Interest
Getting Involved in Bitcoin
12 years ago
Jeff Matthews Is Not Making This Up
The Surface: I Came, I Saw, I Left
13 years ago
Portfolio.com: Market Movers
The Times' Rorshach Geithner Story
17 years ago
Alea
Institutional Risk Analytics
Reggie Middleton's Boom Bust Blog - All Blog Entries
Paul Kedrosky's Infectious Greed
No comments:
Post a Comment